Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday afternoon news briefs

Ugh - talk about your bad days. I had a huge problem today which kept me from posting my midday news briefs. So without futher adeiu, here they are.

Tomorrow, I should be back to normal. By the way, I have not received an answer from NOM regarding my email.

Opponents to Day of Silence still unhappy - Even after his colossal failure in trying to undermine the Day of Silence last year, Ken Hutcherson comes back to try again.

Anti-gay bait and switch - How ironic that NOM likes to play the black and lgbt communities against one another. And it turns out they might not be so pro-minority community themselves.

Concerned Women for America in debt, losing money - Kismet is a bitch. And I love me some bitches.

Gay, Lesbian Families Headed To W.H. Lawn - Very appropriate when considering today's earlier blog post.

Clergy in the crosshairs - More lies about hate crimes legislation courtesy of One News Now

No comments: