Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Giving props to Media Matters and talking about my new book

Media Matters has done a lot this year to fight right-wing nonsense.

They were very helpful in fighting the lies against Kevin Jennings (helpful? Hell, a lot of my information came from them) as well as other lies pushed by some those on the right who seek to exploit ignorance and fear.

So with that in mind, I want to throw out props to the group and encourage you all to support them. Lgbt issues are just one of the things they deal with:



Now secondly, some of you may have noticed that I have been hinting about a second book.

Well to give you more information, I have been working on a second book. But this one won't be as detailed as Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters, my first book.

I want to break down religious right distortions in a manner that conveys their nastiness as well as shining a light on the entities who spout them. My goal is to bring more attention to the historical hypocrisy of these so-called pro-family groups.

That's all I am going to tell you for now.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: