Tuesday, June 15, 2010

South Carolina = hot mess! Thank you for pointing that out, Jon Stewart

I will interrupt the regularly scheduled takedown of religious right lies to let you all know something:

South Carolina is a hot mess.

I'm sorry but this is my state, my racial heritage, and even my first name involved here and I am totally mind boggled about the entire Alvin Greene thing.

I had a friend last night to tell me that attacks on Greene added up to racism. Of course if I were to speak honestly, that same friend thinks that Obama is several shades of the Anti-Christ warmed over, so I guess it's no surprise that I don't take his opinion seriously.

But I continue to be overwhelmed about the ridiculousness of the entire thing, so I will let Jon Stewart of The Daily Show take over:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Alvin Greene Wins South Carolina Primary
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Bookmark and Share

No comments: