Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Newt Gingrich called out for anti-gay hypocrisy and other Wednesday midday news briefs

The First Annual TransGriot African-American Trans History Quiz - When I published my recent lgbt black history month quiz, I made a huge goof in not including as many questions on the lgbt of color transgender community as I should have. Monica Roberts has rectified my error with an excellent quiz of her own.

Newt Gingrich confronted over affair - Anti-gay hypocrite gets confronted for his own discretions? Love it!

Game on in NC: marriage amendment bill filed in state Senate; would put it on 2012 ballot - Go get 'em Pam Spaulding!

Kansas Drops Hate Bill - A disgusting bill gets dropped.

Is Fox News the New CPAC? - Fox News gets called out for being too "pro-gay?" I'm not rooting for either side in this battle.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: