Saturday, May 28, 2011

A video montage of the Eddie Long scandal

Remember days like this:



I know who I am, "Bishop" Eddie Long. I'm the gay guy who knows that my sexual orientation is a blessing from God. I am also the guy who didn't have to pay a secret settlement (rumored to be $15 million) to four young men who claimed that I sexually abused them.

But rather than expound on it further, I will let the following videos speak for me. I apologize to those who offend easily:









Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Sera Wohldmann said...

I found it somewhat amusing that, as I was watching the "That's Gay" clip, the pop-under banner ad was for none other than Liberty University. I have a screenshot if you want it; I was under the impression that most of the ads chosen were user approved? If not, then it's still ironic.

Back to the main. I think it's hilariously damning of him no matter what he does. If he didn't do it, he could fight it. If he did, then it's easier to settle out of court. I know that's not how the law really works, but that's almost always the ruling of the Court of Public Opinion.