Wednesday, June 29, 2011

'It Gets Better' because members of Congress told me so

TELL me this is not progress. I dare you. This is just too awesome when members of the United States Senate comes together for our lgbtq children:



Members of the Senate participating:

Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Chris Coons (D-Del.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), Mark Udall (D-Colo.), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.).

I wish there was something like this around when I was young. But that doesn't matter. The video exists now for our children and that's all that matters.




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damned right this is progress!

But it's still a shame they couldn't get more Democrats to join them.

Linnea said...

I love it! So proud to see my own Senator, Al Franken, participating. It's possible they intentionally limited the number of participants, due to time constraints. I'd like to see some more spots like this, with other Democrats involved.

Jay said...

I wish my Senator Mary Landrieu had participated.

Anonymous said...

Was there not a single Republican willing to take part, or am I mistaken that all the participants are Democrats ?