Thursday, July 14, 2011

CA Gov signs pro-gay bill and other Thursday afternoon news briefs

What a drag. My modem is shot so I am here in McDonalds trying to download AOL so i will have access to dial-up until I get to Time Warner. And my patience is low. God help those two black men next to me criticizing the gay community. Anyway, please enjoy these news briefs and I hope to have things fixed by tomorrow morning:

California Governor Signs FAIR Education Act - Religious right head explosion imminent.

Surprise, Surprise: NOM Endorses Ex-Gay Therapy - Apparently NOM is getting really deep into anti-gay territory. Like I'm actually surprised.

Why Does The Right Still Insist Being Gay Is A Choice? - Because they live in a parallel universe of EXTREME stupidity.

Gay, lesbian households increase in Okla. - We only did it to piss off Sally Kern. lol

NEW YORK: Another Town Clerk Quits - Bye, bye, bye.

Michele Bachmann, This Gay Man Thanks You - I couldn't have said it better myself.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: