Friday, August 26, 2011

Gay equality is NOT a 'white' issue and other Friday midday news briefs

Gays Are Us: Why LGBT Equality Is Not a “White” Issue - Preach the gospel, my brother!

Grant helped anti-gay marriage effort - What the hell?

NOM Stirs Up Islamaphobia: Gays Issue ‘Fatwa,’ Wage ‘Jihad’ Against Christians - Brian Brown, president of NOM, loses his mind. Must be time to beg for money again.

Sexual Orientation Added to Clayton Schools' Non-Discrimination Policies - And the move got a standing ovation, too.

CGBG Helps Finance Rabidly Anti-Gay Liberty Counsel - This story NEEDS more attention.

Finally . . . from The Dallas Voice:


Go ahead and laugh. You KNOW you want to.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Alvin. I'd sign in if Google would let me. It says my cookies are wrong. (Too bad, Google)

Although I get a little sensitive about it sometimes, I wind up in BWMT relationships more often than not. If all gays are white, why do men of color want to date me?

Sometimes a fatwa can be nothing more than a boycott. BFD. Why shouldn't we boycott the christless?