Monday, November 21, 2011

Satan, pedophilia, the gay community, and other Monday midday news briefs

DeMint Accuses El Salvadorian Ambassador Of ‘Promoting The Homosexual Lifestyle’ - Ah yes Sen. Jim DeMint from my state of South Carolina. The man who is afraid of the possibility of a gay president. The man who attacks the idea of unmarried female and gay teachers. The man who is the single reason why I laugh when I am encouraged to call my Senators to get their support for pro-gay legislation. Seriously though, who uses the phrase "promoting the homosexual lifestyle" anymore?

Audio: NOM's 'marriage defamation' star spent weekend conflating homosexuality and pedophilia - Don't listen unless wanting to "purge."

NOM: Decriminalizing Gay Sex Helped Cause Penn State Scandal - Yep. THAT'S the ticket.

Whitemarsh passes human relations ordinance with ease - Some good news for a change.


Liberty Counsel: Satan Plants The Seed Of Homosexuality - Here we go again.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Chris McQ said...

You asked, "Seriously though, who uses the phrase "promoting the homosexual lifestyle" anymore?"

I'm afraid that there are still way too many haters and homophobes who use that phrase. I encounter them daily on several different forums. I suppose that it's possible they are all one or two people, changing names as they jump from forum to forum, but I really don't think so.

eimm said...

DeMint is such a moron. He make SC look worse than it already does.