Friday, January 27, 2012

'Mitt Romney's foundation funded 'ex-gay' therapy' and other Friday midday news briefs

Federal Judge Finds Same-Sex Long-Term Care Ban Unconstitutional - This just came in and it's a doozy.

Romney Foundation Gave To "Ex-Gays" - When I hear things like this, I gladly renew my "Obamabot" card.


FRC: 'Rebel Fleet Surrenders to Gay Empire' - So now Tony Perkins and the Family Research Council are attacking Star Wars over gay relationships. You know, I'm beginning to think that these folks are a couple of fries short of a Happy Meal.

Newt Gingrich Compares Gay Marriage To Paganism
- Oh Lord, it's just too easy to post a response. What the hell . . . this from a man who cheated on two wives with mistresses, one who he is know presently married to is accusing someone else of being a pagan? I think lightning has given up trying to strike Gingrich when he says stuff like that because he seems to do it all of the time.


Stacey Campfield, Tennessee Senator Behind 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, On Bullying, AIDS And Homosexual 'Glorification' - You simply HAVE to read this interview. Forget drug testing people who get government insurance. I say we give I.Q. test to prospective public office holders.


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

RE: ROMNEY Pray Away the Gay money:
See it here: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#46157391

It's kind of complicated and Rachel does it fast. Read transcript if you don't understand. But she shows that great tennis racket pillow beating...TWICE!.

Tor said...

I just love watching Perkins poo all over himself.

PJB863 said...

Perkins probably poops himself because he's put too many cell phones and other things up his behind. I've heard that's always the cause......