Tuesday, March 11, 2014

'Human rights advocates challenging Uganda anti-gay law in court' and other Tuesday midday news briefs



The anti-gay right is going to be so mad at Honeymaid Crackers and I've already bought the champagne to celebrate the freak out. 

In other news:

Human Rights Groups Petition Uganda’s Constitutional Court over Anti-Homosexuality Act - More details on this story courtesy of the awesome Box Turtle Bulletin.

 Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda's Anti-Gay Crackdown - If you have not already read this article on Scott Lively, I suggest that you do.  

New York City Schools Implement Transgender Inclusion Guidelines - Sweeet!

 Meet The World's LGBT Billionaires - Or as six of them shall be known as - "Alvin McEwen's new husbands."  Of course I don't intend to marry them all at the same time and sue me already for being so predatory but a Queen needs his "security.

Michele Bachmann, Matt Barber are just so TIRED of being 'picked on' by 'the gays!' - I'm posting to this again because I'm just so darn proud of it!

No comments: