Wednesday, April 16, 2014

'Couple holding own prom after school's anti-transgender discrimination' and other Wednesday midday news briefs

Couple Plans Own Prom After Student Says School Barred Her From Bringing Her Transgender Boyfriend - And I just bet their prom will be much better. I'd go to it rather than the school's.  

The Importance of Being Born Black and Gay - As you can tell, I have a personal bias when it comes to LOVING this piece.

Louisiana Lawmakers Refuse To Repeal State Law Banning Oral Sex - Oh come on guys! Why keep an antiquated law used to entrap gay men? Or have I answered my own question?  

Judge stays most of Ohio gay marriage ruling - Be patient, folks. Victory will be ours, soon.  

Anti-Gay Extremist Linda Harvey Says She Is Tired Of Talking About Gay Rights Issues - And by that, Harvey means she doesn't want any of us talking about lgbt rights issues. Sorry Linda dear, but prepare to become deliriously tired in the coming months.

No comments: