Wednesday, May 28, 2014

'Maine Ethics Commission lowers the BOOM on NOM' & other Wednesday midday news briefs

Like so many around the world, Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters mourns the passing of legendary civil rights activist, poetess, and lgbt ally Maya Angelou. She left so much of a legacy but if there is one reason why I can say I admire Ms. Angelou, it's the fact that she didn't say you should love yourself, she DEMANDED that you love yourself.


Yesterday, I predicted that today would be the National Organization's day of reckoning for breaking Maine election laws. Today, it has happened:

I hope you don't. Let's drag this sucker on just in time for your ridiculous upcoming march.

Meanwhile:

Wisconsin Governor Backs Down From Opposition To Same-Sex Marriage - A certain Wisconsin governor is scared about his re-election chances.

Was It First Annual Gay Night At FRC’s Watchmen On The Wall? - What does one say about a "Christian" organization having a huge meeting and only being able to talk about how "evil" gays are and how they "love" us in spite of it all. If I wanted love like that, I would pay my mother to pistol-whip me.

MassResistance Claims Gay-Straight Alliances Are 'Emotionally Poisonous And Physically Dangerous' - Criticism from an anti-gay hate group shows that you are doing something right.

No comments: