Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NOM's anti-gay march gains equally anti-gay media sponsor

As the National Organization for Marriage's anti-gay march draws nearer, the organization has gained an "official media sponsor" - the right-wing Washington Times.

Apparently the Times can actually deviate from its busy schedule of  publishing racist junk from Ted Nugent, writing vicious screeds about immigrants, Hilary Clinton, the transgender community, and the lgbt community in general to not only host a live stream of NOM's march but also publish a "commemorative issue" the day after.. One can receive this "commemorative issue" by subscribing to the Times.

How convenient.


And, hanks to an email I received from a facebook buddy who is on NOM's mailing list, take a look at the organization's latest beg for funds (click on letter to read):


The letter claims that the Supreme Court will be watching the march. I seriously doubt it. And I know I won't be, either.

Certainly there will be many of my colleagues watching the live stream and reporting about the nonsense. I will be doing some reporting and posting myself, but as for watching any live stream, it's times like this when I am glad that I have a regular job to attend to.

1 comment:

Bose in St. Peter MN said...

Note Mr. Brown's new first name: BRAIN.

Maybe his middle name is now "Less". Or, "Injured".