Wednesday, August 20, 2014

'Anti-gay tactics FAIL in Arkansas' & other Wednesday midday news briefs

Fayetteville, Arkansas, Passes LGBT-Inclusive Nondiscrimination Law - Perhaps reality tv star Michelle Duggar should go back to what she knows. And if you know why she is famous, you'll know what I'm talking about. 

8-year-old allegedly murdered by mother who called him gay - Read at your own risk. I didn't want to post this but it's important to ask just who was the real threat here? An eight-year-old boy who played with dolls or his "mother" who murdered him. Remember that.  

Federal Judge Blasts Indiana Governor For Hypocrisy In Marriage Equality Decision - I loathe Gov. Mike Pence with a passion. He got what he deserves here - public rebuke.  

AFA's Ed Vitigliano Struggles To Understand Why 'Very Pretty Lady' Vicky Beeching Is A Lesbian - I would criticize but I think kinda the same thing - in the opposite manner - every time I see Rob Kardashian, Jackie Earle Haley, Peter Dinklage, Dov Tiefenbach, Kal Penn, Nate Torrence, Jim Gaffigan, Noel Fischer, Patton Oswald (shut up), Chris Parnell . . . .  

Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement To Avert Lawsuit - And guess WHO that settlement money is going to. NOW THIS is being an ally!

1 comment:

Erica Cook said...

I live in Indiana. I think he's just shocked people called him on his lie. And if I remember correctly there are many counties in Indiana that have said that even if the ban is fully lifted and they are made to issue same sex marriage lisences they won't. That's just Indiana for you.