Tuesday, March 03, 2015

'Anti-gay activist harass transgender teen for simply using restroom' & other Tuesday midday news briefs

Conservative Activist L.Brent Bozell Predicts That Priests Will Be Arrested for Opposing Gay Marriage - Didn't these folks say the same thing about lgbt-inclusive hate crimes legislation, i.e. that pastors would be arrested in the pulpit for declaring homosexuality to be a sin? And just how many times did THAT happen? 

 Charlotte Kills Pro-LGBT Ordinance Because Bathrooms - Because of the lie that transgender men and women are predators who will attack women and children in bathrooms. As the next news brief proves, predators don't need any laws to do what they do. 

Anti-LGBT activists confront transgender teenager at Charlotte government center bathrooms - All I can say that if I was there . . . never mind. This junk just makes me so upset. It's one thing to attack the family but when that member is a child, I tend to see red BIG TIME.
  
Barber: Gay Marriage Will Be 'The Sledgehammer Used To Crush The Church' - One of these days, I am going to sit down and catalog ALL of the bad predictions anti-gay groups and their people made about the passage of pro-lgbt laws. And y'all KNOW that I will do it. I guess there is one good thing coming from this. It used to be that anti-gay spokespeople would say "exactly" why "homosexuality is harmful." I notice they don't do that anymore. Can it be that we have spooked them with our efforts to call out their specific lies? I like to think so.  

Popular Psychology Magazine Refuses To Ban 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ads - I guess it will be running lobotomy ads next. 

 Without fanfare, Nebraska lifts ban on gay people being foster parents - Let's end today's news briefs with some good news because EVERY child has a RIGHT to a decent home which will provide them with love and support.

No comments: