Thursday, August 06, 2009

PFOX answers my question, Obama and the Advocate, and other Thursday midday news briefs

Regarding my post about Peter Sprigg's award nomination, PFOX has emailed me the name of the award it nominated him for:

The Montgomery County, MD Public School’s Award for Distinguished Service to Public Education

Which brings further accentuates the point of my post. Nominating Sprigg for this award is like giving a Grammy to one of those American Idol rejects. And I mean the really bad ones.


Exodus International Responds to the APA Resolution on Change Therapy - Guess who's not happy with the APA's decision on ex-gay therapy.

There are a lot of phone calls to make about ENDA co-sponsorship - Oh geez. I got DeMint and Graham. Who's got roots on me?

Details Emerge About the Estate of Author E. Lynn Harris - Miracle upon miracle! BET is talking about a possible gay issue. Granted it's about deceased author E. Lynn Harris and his estate but hey, it's better than Soul Plane.

Top gay magazine bemoans Obama - Top gay magazine The Advocate breaks from its schedule of celebrity stoking to criticize President Obama's inaction on lgbt issues. Pot, meet kettle.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: