Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GoProud embraces its second-class citizen status with pride

The conservative gay group GoProud has been tweeting its support of Mitt Romney and bragging on twitter about appearing on Fox News and such.

But for me, it's all about presentation. To whit, check out what the lgbts who are supporting Obama have been doing:



To my knowledge, GoProud has yet to film a pro-Romney commercial and my guess is that the organization probably won't. After all, it would really piss off the religious right supporters of Romney such as the National Organization for Marriage and the Family Research Council.

So I bet Romney really appreciates GoProud. Not only does the organization give him undeserved credibility on gay issues in the eyes of some pundits (i.e. Fox News), but it embraces its second-class citizen status like it was a hungry lover.

I guess it's always good for SOME PEOPLE to know their place.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: