Monday, January 26, 2009

AFA on Facebook - big deal

I am trying something new - posting at least three times a day rather than once a day. There will still be huge posts (how can I keep away from my friends in the anti-gay industry) but there will also be small posts which will include my take on lgbt issues.

So the American Family Association has gone and joined Facebook.

I know some of us want to either laugh or wring our hands over the new development.

Neither action is necessary. I say let them have their facebook page with their 30,000+members (yes I know that's a lot of folks).

There are so many other lgbt friendly facebook pages with good information about our community and about the lies of the religous right.

Rather than gripe about the AFA, let's make it a point to join these pro-lgbt facebook pages. Some of which are:

Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters - You really didn't think I wasn't going to include my page, did you? Soon to be adding a discussion board.

Good As You

Truth Wins Out

I know this isn't all of the groups. Never fear because I will give a near to complete listing at a later date.

No comments: