Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Homosexual demon my foot!!

In the video clip below, this so-called reverend, overseer, prophetess (I don't know which name the silly woman prefers) is taking it upon herself to "exorcise" an alleged "demon of homosexuality." (Editor's note - The video has been removed but I posted another video that tells of the account).



Scenes like this that make me sad. On one hand, it's funny the depths of ignorance that some so-called Christians are stooping to.

And on the other hand, it's a reason why it's so hard for lgbts of color to be accepted for who we are in the black community.

All I can say is that if someone tries to play that "cast out" game with me, that someone is getting cut.

One more thing - feel free to share this hot mess of nonsense with others.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Buffy said...

I saw that a few months ago. So much for their persistent claims that they do it out of "love" and that nobody is ever harmed. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

If this is the same person (I can't make out much on the video) who is often on the Bible channel, her name is "Doctor" Juanita Bynum, also referred to as the "prophetess." In the middle of a discussion she will look out at the audience and say, "You in the Orange, Jesus is coming into your heart today!" or something to that effect. And it is very effective. Although, I am sure, it is very lucrative, she seems to believe it all as much as her audience.
Rick Cabral rickcabral@earthlink.net

BlackTsunami said...

I don't think that's Juanita Bynum. Just another wannabe "leader" in the community.