Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey Peter LaBarbera! Take a good look at one of your fans

Despite the fact that some of us consider Peter LaBarbera to be a laughing stock and a useful @^!* in this so-called culture war, there are some people who support him.

Such as the creator this site.(click at the risk of getting righteously indignant).

Please note that the site owner took LaBarbera's Grinch of the Year post (in which he did not nominate me . . . the bitch!) almost word for word and added his/her own interesting headline:

 Who are the faggot and dyke Grinches this year?

And so that you don't miss it, check out the lovely side graphics about African-Americans. Or if you don't want to get on that nasty site again, I incorporated one for you:













I won't even talk about the comments regarding President Obama.

Some may disagree with me giving this blog attention. However, I just want to remind people that a lot of times, homophobia and racism are indistinguishable.

If you hate one group, it's easy to transcribe that hate to another.

And if LaBarbera thinks he is aiming for Heaven when he attacks the lgbt community, then he really should take another look.

If he is on the side of the angels, then why is he attracting this devil?
 
Hat tip to my online buddy who did not express that I reveal his name in this post. If he does, then I will reveal it.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Buffy said...

That is some of the sickest stuff I've seen.

Chitown Kev said...

Wow...just wow...

I mean...

I got through all of that bigotry and actually went to check my horoscope. And even there, something or another about drowning Jews...

Maggy said...

I should have taken your advice and avoided clicking on that website. That is some awful stuff.