Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Making fun of anti-gay liars is always good therapy

I want to do something thought provoking and intelligent tonight but I'm not in the mood.

Those who read my blog have been with me through it all, be it fire leading to temporary homelessness to annoying power outages.

So now comes theft. Some unemployed by choice idiots broke into my apartment and stole my laptop and television.

Of course the benefits of having a job and a little bit of mad money is that I was easily able to replace them, albeit I will be paying for them both over over a year thanks to lovely rent-to-own deals.

Oh well, I will take solace in the fact that the idiots who stole my laptop can't make it work. I had no battery and they left the plug.

I hates a thief but I can't stands a dumb one.

Anyway, the following clip is from Infomania making fun of anti-gay "therapist" Richard Cohen and others who push the phony theory of reparative therapy.

Enjoy. Tomorrow morning I should have my mojo back:








Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jon said...

If you have Renter's insurance Alvin, the burglary would be covered under it.

If you don't have it, I'd definitely look into getting it. It's very inexpensive and worth it in situations like this.

BlackTsunami said...

Hi Jon

We had some type of insurance after the fire. We will be checking it out tomorrow.