Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Saturday Night Live asks 'Is Dracula Gay?'


All of the controversy from this midterm election is killing me and the hits on my blog. Trump is like the blob in that horror movie because he is  consuming all of the attention from other issues, including LGBTQ issues.  Also, I find myself playing nurse maid because from time to time, I am posting videos and the like devoted to making people laugh and taking their mind off of the monstrosity in the White House and the havoc he is creating in the LGBTQ community. At least for a little while.

Granted,  I want to cheer people up, not distract them from what needs to be done - particularly voting. With that in mind, the video below is from a 1994 episode of Saturday Night Live with guest host John Travolta. In this sketch, Travolta portrays Count Dracula attempting to prove to a young couple that he isn't gay in spite of evidence to the contrary.


SNL - Dracula from lorne michaels on Vimeo.

No comments: