Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bloomberg hopeful about marriage bill and other Thursday midday news briefs



All of the introductions at yesterday's 2011 Netroots Nation LGBT Netroots Connect. I come in at 16:50 and the back of my neck needs a diet.

NYC Mayor Bloomberg's Discusses Meeting with GOP Senators About Marriage Equality Bill: VIDEO, REMARKS - My guess is that they will vote on this bill. It will be interesting.

Survey: 3 out of 3 anti-equality groups want you to think equal marriage is unpopular - A group which compares homosexuality to bestiality comes out with a poll about marriage equality. One guess what THAT poll says.

Saunders: I'm Not Homophobic, I'm Homoskeptic
- No. you are hetero-idiotic

And if I can get it together right, join me here as I crosspost with Americablog who hosting a live chat at 6 PM ET/5 PM CT with NY Assemblyman Danny O'Donnell. He sponsored the marriage bill in the Assembly, which passed last night.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: