Thursday, November 08, 2012

Video - the moment marriage equality was won in Maine

And now another video of the thrill of victory, this time coming from Maine when those for marriage equality discovered that they won the ballot initiative:




Even though I know that no explanation is needed as to why I am posting this video and the one in the post before it regarding the victory in Minnesota, I will give one anyway.

I remember the awful picture in 2008 of those celebrating the passage of Prop 8 in CA. I remember the arms raised in victories and the defiant looks of happiness even though those for Prop 8 just disenfranchised their fellow Californians.

My posting of the videos of the victories in Maine and Minnesota shouldn't be considered as payback, but just a reminder that if you hold fast in times of trouble, justice always prevails.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: