Sunday, June 23, 2013

Melissa Harris-Perry pays tribute to Pam Spaulding

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


By now, many of you have heard that Pam Spaulding, a person who I consider as one of my mentors and a very, very good friend, is closing shop on her nine-year blog Pam's House Blend. She is truly a pioneer and taught me many things, as well as giving me personal support when I needed it on more occasions than I can mention. MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry just paid tribute to Pam and the House Blend. Oh and I am mentioned, too. However that's not important. But that picture of me? Geez!

2 comments:

Gary said...

Saw it this morning. It was a fitting tribute. Looking forward to your next adventures Alvin. That pic wasn't so bad, I think it was netroots a couple years back. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

gee, let me guess, the usual suspects, are claiming Pam's health problems are "divine judgement from the lord." And the picture of you, not as bad as you think it is.