Friday, October 23, 2015

Anti-gay hate group leader tweets to remind me how much he despises me


Austin Ruse
Austin Ruse is the president of Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute (C-Fam), a religious group which purports "to defend life and family at international institutions and to publicize the debate."

That's a fancy way of saying that C-Fam is an anti-gay group working to push homophobia on a worldwide scale. It is considered to be an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Ruse has a very public role with C-Fam:

 Ruse -- C-Fam’s most visible spokesman -- has made many inflammatory statements over the years, including a claim that a priest from the Holy See delegation at the UN guaranteed him absolution if he “took [Hilary Clinton] out -- and not on a date.” . . . He has also publicly voiced support for Russia’s draconian anti-LGBT laws and called “‘the homosexual lifestyle’ harmful to public health and morals.”


 According to Right-Wing Watch, the organization had a HUGE role in endangering the rights and lives of lgbts in Africa and Russia with its rhetoric and approval of lgbt persecution in those areas.

C-Fam is also a part of The World Congress of Families, a "supergroup" of various American anti-gay organizations. It's a group which I today dubbed the "Legion of Homophobia."

As you can see above, Ruse isn't exactly a good friend of mine. He blocked me after an incident last year in which I helped certain comments of his to go viral, thereby causing him much humiliation and scorn.

Hey, it's not my fault. It's not like I used powers of mind control to make Ruse say that “the hard left, human-hating people that run modern universities” should “all be taken out and shot.”

But, since he made the comment, I felt it was my job to put him on blast. After which, he canceled his twitter account.  Naturally when he came back, I was on the top of his hate list.

For some reason tonight, though, Ruse took it upon himself to remind me that he still bears his grudge. Maybe that "Legion of Homophobia" comment caught his ear and his goat.

Whatever the case, I'm so touched that Ruse has been thinking about me.

 It make my heart swell to know that common people still care.

UPDATE: Apparently Ruse has been sending other unsolicited tweets to other lgbt activists via twitter. That bitch! I thought I was special. Ain't that JUST like a man!! LOL

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think his little closeted self has a crush on you.

BlackTsunami said...

I am SOOOO not that desperate to reciprocate lol

Unknown said...

RWW: "Among the Americans speaking at the forum, according to a preliminary schedule, are the National Organization for Marriage’s Brian Brown, the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute’s Austin Ruse, Family Watch International’s Sharon Slater and representatives from Personhood USA, the Home School Legal Defense Association and the Christian Broadcasting Network.

An ever-present theme at the first day of the conference was the idea of Russia as a bulwark protecting the world against the U.S. and Europe’s encroaching liberalism.

"In choosing conservative values, Russia represents "the final hope" for the modern world, which has been corrupted by the Western debauchery of individualism, consumerism and globalization, participants of a Moscow forum agreed Wednesday.""

--
As accessories to assaults, torture, suicides and murder, it would now seem that these human rights abusers have ties to communism as well -- or at least allying themselves with communists.

"NOM, a communist allied hate group..."

If the shoe fits...

Call me Dave said...

He has nothing better to do with his time than goad you? Things must be slow in the hetero-supremecy business these days.

Unknown said...

Black T you are a wonderful man. My husband and I met you last year. Keep up the good work. This guy is an idiot! Consider it an honor he blocked you from his NAZI propaganda website!

Cosmio said...

poor baby blocked me. let him try and tell me so. MUAHAHAHAHAA!