Monday, February 26, 2007

So I am a 'sodomy advocate" now? Unbelievable nonsense

Apparently I am getting a little infamous. A blogger wrote an entry about me.

It began when I posted a comment to his blog in response to his entry about the David Parker situation.

This is what he said:

Recently a sodomite advocate with a screen name of Black Tsunami (AKA A. McEwen) sent a comment to the latest entry on this blog.I went to his blog, called "Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters" and saw that he has lost all contact with reality.

Look at what his description says:

For two years, I have studied "so-called" pro family "research" regarding the gay community and have found a disturbing pattern of deception. In 2007, my book, Holy Bullies and Headless Monsters will be published, detailing all of my findings. The purpose of this blog is to give updates of my work and to show some of my findings.McEwen wants to see deception to document in his book? Here's some for him!

So what was the deception he had for me? Why nothing. He then goes on a tangent about the same-sex marriage situation in Wisconsin.

Which confuses me because my post was about the David Parker case.

I would like to think that he looked at my blog and couldn't refute anything on it.

When some people go on a tangent, it's always better to sit back and let them go. On some occasions, it can be funny.

2 comments:

Joe Brummer said...

I looked at this blog and it seems like they use so much venomous language about gays and lesbians. Calling us "sodomites" and "liars". It is vicious. Reminds me again of the Nazi propaganda that always refered to Jews as "Jewry" and refered to the Jews and the evil in the world.

Their's is not religious objection to homosexuality but political propaganda much like that used by segregationists in the late 50s and 60s.

Anonymous said...

An anti-gay blogger with a pink themed blog. That alone is enough to kick it back and let that speak for itself.