Monday, March 19, 2007

My galleys are here!!!!!!!!!

I neglected to mention that the galleys to my book also arrived. I spent the entire weekend just looking at them afraid to print them out.

Why?

Because it's so damned amazing. I am closer to two of my dreams: becoming an author and exposing at least some of the lies of the anti-gay industry.

So barring any unexpected incidents (and I am sure there will be some thanks to Peter and the rest of the anti-gay industry), I will be busy editing my book this week. I will continue to post also but not as in much detail as I usually do.

The quicker I get the galleys back to my publisher, the quicker I can begin preparing press packets.

2 comments:

Joe Brummer said...

oh wake up shit head! You wrote a book that could change lots of things.......Stop dreaming, this is real and you are going to be great!


We love you!

BlackTsunami said...

LOL. Thanks for your comments Joe. The feeling is mutual :P