Monday, April 02, 2007

Corrections I have made and corrections others need to make

Just a quick note about my book. The first round of corrections were sent to the publisher last night and should come back to me in a short time.

Barring any new heavy corrections, I will be sending out a press packet which will include an excerpt of my book

And speaking of corrections, I spent the entire weekend undertaking a new project. I was writing posts on so-called "pro-family" sites.

Paul Cameron's "new" study (see earlier posts) have been quietly making its way around the blogsphere. It's probably not getting much public play because people are aware of Cameron's lies.

However, on certain so-called "pro-family" sites, his press release has been published as if its the second coming.

An e-friend of mine posted an interesting link. It seems that controversial (and I won't say why) conservative columnist Armstrong Williams posted Cameron's press release as is. My friend claims that Williams committed plagiarism. See it for yourself here.

It was Mr. Williams's actions and other postings that led me to write my opinion on so-called "pro-family" sites that featured Cameron's press release.

I didn't post angry words, or "why do you all hate gay people" whinings that seem to be the rage.

I just posted facts and figures about Cameron's exploits. I received these facts from Dr. Gregory Herek and my upcoming book.

And I found it gratifying simply because that of the fact that every time someone logs on to those sites and reads Cameron's press release, they will read about his dubious history of lies and deception.

That is how one stops lies; reveal the truth whenever you can.

No comments: