Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crazy person is glad that Adam Lambert lost American Idol

I'm rarely speechless when talking about some people's behavior in this so-called culture war. This is one of those times.

When watching this video, keep repeating to yourself "it's not a parody . . . it's not a parody"



And this is not the first anti-gay video made by this person.

When my online buddy Jeremy from Goodasyou posted one of these videos yesterday, I told him that I was going to steal it for my post. The reason being that this video was just too crazy NOT to spread around

It make the "Gathering Storm" commercial look like Lawrence of Arabia.



My guess is that the next video will target Bugs Bunny for his cross dressing as well as criticize that special sadomaschistic relationship between Popeye and Bluto.




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

D. G. Habersang said...

Oh noes! Us kant haz an gay idol song star! ZOMG!!!11!! Jebus wood no aprove!

...priceless.

PersonalFailure said...

i sleep with my dog like that sometimes.

i'm a pervert!