Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday midday news briefs

Pride & Prejudice - Just one state away from me comes a hot mess.

Fla. Bar support in gay adoption case upheld - I love to see the religious right lose not matter how big or small the court case.

R.I. lawmakers debate gay benefits, drop bill - Well this sucks. They want to help us when we pass away but not when we are alive.

'Ten Commandments Judge' Makes 2nd Run for Governor - Roy Moore is running for governor again and apparently it's OUR fault. Okay I will take being blamed for Bjork's dead swan dress at the Oscars before I'm going to be blamed for this.

Knoxville restores GLBT web access to schools - We win in Tennessee!!

Obama more than tolerant of homosexual lifestyle - Can someone please tell me what the "homosexual lifestyle" is. I'm a homosexual and even I don't know!





Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The homosexual lifestyle is being honest to yourself and others about the fact that you are homosexual. But, then, as Masters and Johnson, and others have said that all you do is have really, really try to change your sexual orientation..........just pray the gay away. I can certainly attest to what the result of that will be, anxiety and depression. This Sunday will be the second anniversary of being admitted to the hospital for major depression, anxiety and being suicidal.

BlackTsunami said...

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, Charles.

It's sad when we are not encouraged to be honest with ourselves. Things like what happened to you tends to occur when we are forced to lie.