Friday, May 07, 2010

John Stewart comments on George Rekers, LaBarbera's wolves attack Goodasyou.org, and other Friday midday news briefs

John Stewart comments of George Rekers . . . amongst other matters:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Family Research Council's European Gaycation
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


Hey Pete: If you're going to send your foxes to hound me, first destroy the connections! - So far Peter LaBarbera has attacked my online buddies Jeremy Hooper and Joe Jervis, but never me. Damn, is it a racial thing? lol

Bad Blood: Politics Trumps Science in the Gay Blood Donation Debate - This is a highly intersting story about gay blood donations. I hope the author doesn't get into trouble.

Rethink that lawsuit, Dr. Rekers - I agree totally.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: