Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Alliance Defense Fund seeks to 'save marriage' with the help of a perky blond white woman



I'm try to get angry at this video by the right-wing Alliance Defense Fund. I'm trying to get some passion about the phony claim about how the Prop 8 decision will "force" people to accept same-sex marriage. And I'm trying to draw some internal rage over the lie that gays are "intentionally" trying to "deny children of a mother and a father."

But two things stand out.

1. Seems to me if the other side had invested more time with finding more credible witnesses as they did in filming this commercial, they would have won the case.

2. Isn't this blond woman so damned perky?

One more thing - it's a gay thing that I have to say this. Her ensemble has got to go. Didn't they budget for clothing?



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

TomTallis said...

I think that's supposed to be a maternity blouse.

Anonymous said...

Why do they always forget to mention the 6,400,000 folks who voted against Prop H8...?