Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Matt Barber prepares Liberty Counsel for their phony SPLC martyrdom

According to People for the American Way, Matt Barber has started building the cross for the Liberty Counsel by predicting that while the organization was not declared an official hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center right now, it will be in the future:

I'll make a prediction right now. I've written several articles, I've underscored and pointed out and exposed the Southern Poverty Law Center on a number of occasions. They personally attack me in this report that they put out, but they do not classify us as a hate group yet. I think they're a little leery of doing that because I have been one person at the forefront of exposing their activities here.

But I am going to make a prediction here: they are eventually going to do that in retaliation for us pointing out what they're doing, they're fraudulent activities. They will do that and at that point the mainstream media is going to be held accountable. They will try to marginalize Liberty Counsel eventually as a hate group and we're going to hold their feet to the fire when they do that.

I have yet to see any of these silly articles Barber is referring to, but if in the future, the Liberty Counsel is declared an anti-gay group rather than profiled for its homophobia (like it was recently), it may be because of comments of Barber like the following describing lgbt relationships:

“one man violently cramming his penis into another man’s lower intestine and calling it ‘love."

Of course that being the case, maybe Barber is making that cross for something other than Christian martyrdom.

I'm just saying . . . but then again I am not a psychiatrist.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: