Thursday, August 11, 2011

Poll - New Yorkers like marriage equality law and other Thursday midday news briefs

The petition asking Congress to scrutinize anti-gay testimony at its hearings is slowly but surely closing in on 1,000 signatures. Check out a news brief below as to why it is important. And sign it if you haven't already!

  Poll: New Yorkers Pleased With Marriage Equality Law - In your FACE, NOM!

Starbucks' Howard Schultz Won't Speak At Church That Once Supported 'Ex-Gay' Therapy - Starbucks strikes a blow for truth.

“I Want To Be With My Family, In My Country.” - I LOVE me some Obama, but this here is a consummate disgrace and tragedy.
 

Boehner’s DOMA lawyers want to cite Maggie Gallagher, but avoid cross-examination - THIS is why the petition is important.

Bachmann's Mentor Says Gay Rights Will Doom America - Okay, just who told our plans. I swear gay folks are such blabbermouths!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: