Friday, December 23, 2011

'Gay Ugandan speaks out about persecution' and other Friday midday news briefs

Bob Vander Plaats’ Pay-For-Play Scandal: Charged A Million Bucks For Endorsement, Asked Candidates To Drop Out - Another phony Christian shows his sleazy true colors. It's always about the money to some people.

Gay and Vilified in Uganda - Everybody needs to read this article, particularly Mr. Chuck Norris.

John Geddes Lawrence, of Lawrence v. Texas, Has Died at 68 - So both defendants in the landmark Lawrence v. Texas case (which struck down the sodomy laws) are now gone. They accomplished more in their lives than most people do.

New HIV Vaccine Approved for Human Tests - Let's keep our fingers crossed over this one.

Barber: People Hate Tim Tebow Because he is Saving Himself for Marriage - IF people truly hate Tebow, it's because all of the silly hype.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jess said...

On the Tebow stuff, I'm a Liberal and I never knew that he was saving himself for marriage, it actually makes him more attractive to me, since I'm doing the same. Just like all conservatives are not alike, not all Liberals are alike, a message Bam Bam should get. (and I didn't know that I was supposed to hate Tebow, I just find him annoying)