Friday, March 02, 2012

'Anti-gay boycott backfires BIG TIME' and other Friday midday news briefs

Archie gay marriage comic sells out in face of boycott call - I do love it when a religious right boycott backfires.

AFER’s Chad Griffin selected as the next president of the Human Rights Campaign - My fellow lgbtq bloggers are extremely pleased with this new pick.

Video: Maggie stumps for Rick, further connects her marriage advocacy to far-right politics - So Maggie Gallagher is now campaigning with Rick Santorum. Where does that leave Romney?

Ken Mehlman: ‘I Am Sorry’ For Helping Bush Exploit Anti-Gay Sentiment, ‘I Wish I Had Spoken Out’ - Awwww thank you Ken. Now cut a BIG check AND get your ass out in the field to change what you helped to create.

Fischer: Like Slavery, America 'Cannot Exist Half-Gay and Half-Straight' - Reading the homophobic Bryan Fischer is good for my high blood pressure. He makes me laugh EVERY time.




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Prospero said...

I really think Bryan Fischer may be cognitively challenged. Did his mother drop on his head when he was a baby?

The Friendly Guest said...

One Million Moms apparently learned nothing from their failed JCPenney boycott. To repeat the same action, and expect different results, is madness.