Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hate group spokesman claims gays are responsible for Hurricane Issac

Don't be shocked by this courtesy of Right-Wing Watch:

American Family Association's Buster Wilson, who is the general manager of their radio network, is blaming Hurricane Isaac on the city of New Orleans for hosting Southern Decadence, the annual LGBT festival. Wilson joins other pastors in linking the festival to natural disasters which hit New Orleans in the past:



It shouldn't suprise anyone that the American Family Association has been designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.




Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy dude:"god will come in sometimes, not always, but sometimes..."
yeah, right ... and those "sometimes" happens to be at the same time as hurrican season -.-
http://t.qkme.me/fjd.jpg

James Savik said...

I didn't know we could control the weather.

I must research this new power and refine my control. It could come in very useful.

Anonymous said...

If there is a god he's probably choked at biggots

Anonymous said...

To paraphrase and channel John Corvino - I knew I was good, but so good I can influence the weather? Damn!

Steve - Bos said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Buster does not believe that carbon emissions affect the environment or weather.