Wednesday, October 24, 2012

'MN anti-gay leader in trouble for Hitler comparison' and other Wednesday midday news briefs

MN For Marriage spokesman caught comparing gays to Hitler (*just like he's done before) - Why don't we ever get compared to Bette Davis in "All About Eve" or Faye Dunaway in "Mommie Dearest?" I mean what's with the Hitler thing? At least the person voicing those ugly comments is catching hell for them.

 Log Cabin Republicans’ False Hope That Romney Might Support LGBT Nondiscrimination Protections - I would laugh if this wasn't so pathetic.

Word Of Faith Fellowship Church Confined, Abused North Carolina Man For Being Gay: Report - Ugh, I say. Ugh!

 Kuhner: 'Gay Gestapo' Will Have Opponents 'Burnt at the Stake' - It drives me CRAZY that I don't get these memos from the "Gay Gestapo." I thought I was a member in good standing.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Joel said...

That Word of Faith cult runs a bakery/restaurant in Tryon, NC. Delicious food, and I loved eating there until I found out that a cult ran it.