Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Duck Dynasty guy says he is as 'homophobic as Jesus'

In my last post, I pointed out that comments by the AFA's Bryan Fischer proved just how homophobia rots one's brain. I think that this morning, Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty proves that homophobia not only rots your brain but makes you self-righteous while it's going on. By the way, Jesus never said a word about lgbts.


 
And lest I forget, don't you just LOVE the way he dodges his past controversial statement about racism?

4 comments:

Bill Ware said...

You need a refresher course in Jesus speak. What he meant was Jesus is not homophobic, he loves everyone. Like Jesus I'm not homophobic either. I love everyone too.

BlackTsunami said...

No thank you to 'love' like that. If I wanted 'love' like that, I'd date Ike Turner

Bill Ware said...

You're right. You don't show you love someone by trying to change who they are and denying them equal rights in the meantime.

Erica Cook said...

It amazes me how so many people's idea of love looks so much like hate. You should see the peace On here about the family who loved their son, "like Jesus" so much he was disowned and left the house with a split lip. Apparently that was loving him straight.

Personally, I don't think a person has the right to say they are homophobic, that is for the LGBT community to decide. Just like I don't have the right to say if I am a racist or not, that is for my friends of races and religions other than myself to determine by my actions. And if I don't have any friends who fit into that category, well then that is for those in my life who I encounter to make that call.