Monday, July 16, 2018

'Federal judge rules against anti-gay adoption agency' & other Mon midday news briefs

Religious-based groups fulfilling whatever service have every right to believe that my sexual orientation is evil and makes me a sinner. But I'll be damned if I am going to freely hand them my tax money to endorse that belief.

Federal judge sides with Philadelphia against anti-gay adoption agency - You had better believe it! If the religious right wants to fight on the hill of justifying agencies which discriminate against LGBTQs getting gay tax dollars, I would be happy to accommodate them. It's like I said in another blog post - "Religious-based groups fulfilling whatever service have every right to believe that my sexual orientation is evil and makes me a sinner. But I'll be damned if I am going to freely hand them my tax money to endorse that belief." 

Democrats introduce a bill to ban the gay & trans panic defense - About time, too.

HRC trolls Trump in Helsinki before Putin meeting - We haven't forgotten about Chechnya. 

How the LGBTQ rights movement in India gained momentum - This is wonderful! More power to you, my brothers and sisters!

No comments: