Monday, February 13, 2023

'Right-wingers falsely label peaceful protest as 'trans mob'' & other Mon midday news briefs



Peaceful protest or a trans 'mob'? Oklahoma demonstration riles the right - Of course the right lied about this protest. It's their brand and sometimes they do it so much that it's difficult to keep up with them.

Out, Black, and Proud, Ernestine Eckstein Fought For Us Before Stonewall - Another example of how Black and LGBTQ history intertwines. 

Utah's GOP governor defends new ban on gender-affirming care - He tried so hard to thread the needle here. It simply doesn't work for him.


30 Football Players Who Came Out of the Closet - While we're on the subject . . .

1 comment:

Frank said...

I really wish there was something I could do to help. My blog has maybe 5 or 6 readers and they are all in the choir. So I can’t even spread the news I gather from here and yonder. I am saddened and disgusted by the ignorance of the (R) politicians. The person being “questioned” responded with dignity.