Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Video - MAGA woman gives a five-minute reason why we all need to vote

As a black man, I've never looked at voting as a luxury which I could choose not to do simply because the candidates don't come up to my supposed standards. I feel the same way as a gay man and I wished more Americans in general felt this way.

With voters like the one in this video, can you actually blame me?

Watching this is like watching a five-minute horror movie. It would be hilarious except for the fact that this woman will vote, and it doesn't take a palm reader to tell you who she will vote for. Folks may be insulted by the "you should vote for this guy because the other guy will be an extreme disaster" narrative, but facts are facts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And yet, our straight leftie "friends" will gladly ditch us to "vote their conscience, maaaaan" (read: vote Republican with extra steps) because Biden can't turn water into wine.

Those are the people I fear the most. Not the christo-fascists in front of us, but the morons who are supposedly "behind" us...waiting to stab us in the back.