Monday, December 10, 2012

Washington state gay couples should bring a tear to your eyes

This is what love looks like. The following photos of are couples in Washington state getting their marriage licenses:






Okay, if there are any anti-marriage equality folks out there reading this post, I am calling you out. Tell me just what is wrong with these couples getting married? I'm serious so you had better be. No nonsense about "the parts don't fit" and no discredited or cherry-picked science (I will tear you apart for that one).

Tell me, what's wrong with these lovely soon-to-be married couples?

More pics at Buzzfeed.

2 comments:

Jenn Wagner said...

Absolutely Marvelous!!!

Angelia Sparrow said...

Author Rick Reed and his husband Bruce were the 257th couple to marry.

I am pleased for Washington and for my friend.