Tuesday, September 25, 2018

'Homophobe claims that 'demons of hell' opposing Trump's SCOTUS nominee Kavanaugh' & other Tue midday news briefs

These four transgender political candidates want to shake up the status quo - Danica Roem set the standard. Can these four follow up? I hope so. 

Finally - 

In the 12 years, in which I have worked this blog, I have been blocked on Twitter by many folks on the right, some because I engaged them, others because I have written about them, and a few because they probably heard of me.

But I will say that the following block is one I will be most proud of (click on picture to enlarge):



Mr. Cain, my guess is that you didn't care for our twitter conversation nor the fact that I publicized it. I could care less. It's like I said in the post:

"Mr. Cain, you don't get to treat us like we are your "side chick." You don't get to jump on our side and then to the side of those who stand in the way of our rights. In other words, we don't need you and we certainly don't need your sorry-ass support. We have gotten this far without you, so we certainly aren't going to miss you."

No comments: